Monday, February 13, 2006

Crema de la crema

It's cold and grey outside, there's no new snow and I have some work to do, so I'm not skiing today. So I thought I'd revisit one of my other passions - coffee - with this pic. This is the espresso I just made to enjoy while I write this post. Check out the crema on that baby. Who needs Starbucks? The toughest part is disciplining myself not to drink these things all day.


Update: About 30 minutes after I posted this the sun came out and my afternoon conference call was rescheduled to another day, so I did go skiing. It was much the same as yesterday - lots of bumps (Three O'Clock, Drop Out, Surprise plus multiple circuits on Norther) and one tree run (Closet) with a few groomers thrown in.


This is day 42 of my 2005-06 season which equals my total for last season with nearly two months still to go!

No comments: