Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Bye Bye, Jar Jar (Reprise)

In an earlier post I discussed my desire for someone to take advantage of the recently signed Family Entertainment Copyright Act to release a version of Episode I: The Phantom Menace without the most annoying character in the history of cinema - that ridiculous Jar Jar Binks.

Well to refresh my memory I rewatched Episode II: Attack of the Clones on the weekend and discovered to my horror that he's in that as well. And the early news reports on Episode III: Revenge of the Sith indicate he's still around for the final act. So I suppose I'll just have to wait for the boxed three DVD Jar Jar-less set!

At least the universe's greatest mystery - why Annakin Skywalker turned to the dark side and became Darth Vader - has been resolved. He didn't want to be on the same side as that idiot Jar Jar Binks!

No comments: