Monday, January 29, 2007

Big food, little exercise

It's amazing what five weeks back in Australia with lots of eating and very little exercise will do for your conditioning. Not good. Although I could use altitude adjustment as my excuse for taking it so easy today. But having set out to take it easy and just cruise around on the groomers, I couldn't resist Shadows!

Here's the map of today's runs for a total of 10,482 vertical ft and a season total of 226,340 vertical ft (or 22.6% of my season goal of skiing one million vertical ft).


Because I've missed the last five weeks I'm now a long way behind my total at this time last season (375,639 ft) but I missed a lot of days late in the season last year while I plan to ski pretty hard from now on, so I'm still pushing to make my goal. Let's see.

No comments: