Saturday, April 14, 2012

Paperback available

The paperback edition of Newton's Ark is now available.

For now it is only available through the CreateSpace estore.

It should be available on Amazon.com some time next week.

Feel free to order through CreateSpace though since I make a bigger royalty there, which makes absolutely no sense since CreateSpace is owned by Amazon.com!

I've already posted on the process of self-publishing for the Kindle. I'll post soon on the process of self-publishing a paperback through this channel.

Update: the paperback is now available through Amazon.com.

1 comment:

Sue Leonard said...

Congratulations Dan on the publishing of your first book. I look forward to reading it. Thanks for introducing us to it yesterday at the writers group for independent publishers in Steamboat.
I ike the storyline!