Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Almost done

The 2006-07 season has ten days left to run (the counter at the bottom of the page says nine days because the ski company just recently extended the closing day from Saturday 14th to Sunday 15th), but I think I'm close to being finished. It's not that I mind spring skiing, but it just serves to remind me how much more I love the real thing - skiing waist deep powder!

However next Monday is my (44th) birthday, and I do like the idea of skiing on my birthday so I may head out again then. Or I may go snowshoeing with my wife instead.

Anyway, here's the map of today's runs for a total of 15,856 vertical ft and a season total of 508,199 vertical ft. I didn't get close to my million vertical feet goal but at least I made half a million.

1 comment:

Raj said...

dan

we r off to hba on mon for holidays....whats your mums phone no...may drop in and visit

chers
raj